An Account Manager at Babb Technology Services. discover maintains and expands relationships with new clients. As such, an Account Manager is an advocate of the entire range of Babb Technology Services. Services to clients, whilst also ensuring the clients needs and expectations are met by the company.A prospective Account Manager should have a proven track record in a client facing, commercial IT role, should have demonstrable problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team to meet aggressive project timelines. We are looking for people who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical experts, executives, and managers. A sense of urgency for task completion and a passion for client experience are essential.
- Selling Services – The Account Manager will be responsible for selling IT managed services, cloud, and strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients.
- Forecasting – The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining a forecast and pipeline for all IT Services opportunities. This includes regular updates on activity within the account.
- Coordination – The Account Manager coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients expectations.
- Professional Development – The Account Manager will be responsible for staying current with industry trends and the latest ITW services. In addition to self-study, there must be constant client engagement and regular onsite team solution briefings/updates with the team.
- Proposals – The Account Manager will be responsible for preparing and presenting proposals/quotes to new and existing clients.
- Collaborative Selling – The Account Manager will work closely with our consulting teams and at times with our vendors on client engagements and opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for owning the overall sales cycle and engaging appropriate resources as required.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Passion to Sell
- High level of business acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to process and ability to work independently.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills – time management, prioritization, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Able to multi task, while being flexible to constant change.
- Able to meet timeline targets while maintaining productivity and efficiency metrics.
- Able to liaise with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of the organization.
- Candidates must have a valid drivers license and 24/7 access to a vehicle.
Education and Certification
- University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are encouraged.
- Product knowledge with Citrix, HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware is encouraged.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and industry certification