Description: Cisco ACI Consultant with hands on experience with CISCO ACI deployments and a good understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN). Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Role: ACI Consultant
Location: Alpharetta Ga, or Remote
End Client: Technology Services Provider
Duration: 6 months
- Candidate should have hands on experience with CISCO ACI deployments and a good understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN). Experience providing operational support for large ACI deployments and experience in Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches (Modular/Fixed)VDI user profile management (desired: VMware User Environment Manager 9.0 or greater)
- Candidate should be able to develop an ACI adoption strategy based on business and technology needsWindows Desktop Administration Skills. Microsoft (desired: Windows 7 or greater)
- Deploy proof of concept to gain experience and reduce deployment risk
- Design application-centric data centers based on ACI fabric PODs and policy templates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of other enterprise-class Switches (L2/L3), Routers, Load Balancers and Firewalls.
- Proficient in network routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS.
- Familiarity with various vendors’ products (e.g., Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5)
- Service provider and/or enterprise lab/production network experience.
- Virtual environment setup experience (GNS3, UNetlab)
- Persistent desire to uncover inventive solutions and technology